We had a great day in the canyon this past weekend. I am including some pictures. These are kind of the "before" pictures, I suppose. Don't know if I'll be brave enough to post bald ones, or not. We'll see. I have friends encouraging me to try some wild and crazy wigs. We'll see about that too.
I want to say thank you to everyone for the messages, posts, comments, emails, cards, gifts, yummy treats, thoughts and especially your prayers. You have no idea how much they all help me and how lucky I feel to have such great friends and family!
Tomorrow is the big day that begins the new journey. I'm not looking forward to it but I am at peace because I know that "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." -Philippians 4:13-
-Brooke









Congrats on the good news. Good luck tomorrow. I'll be praying for you all day. Love you!
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. May you find comfort at this time and know that your Heavenly Father loves you all and is mindful of you. Your family is a great example to all of us of strength and love and we hope you know that we love you. - Sheri Casey
ReplyDeleteHey....when did these boys all grow up? Beautiful pictures!!...Yeah, Bald is BEAUTIFUL...I'll find you some cool earrings...pierced or non pierced??? I've been thinking of this day for over a week...went to bed last night thinking of you & praying for you & yours & woke up this morning...doing the same thing....All will be well....You are just way to great of a person for the Lord to be slow in blessing....Congrats on the BRCA test....Today is going to be full of sunshine & your family....love you...sher
ReplyDeleteDear Brooke,
ReplyDeleteChecked the blog last night & was sorry to not see a posting so thrilled this morning to read your wonderful news and see the great pictures or your great family! Stinks being in a different time zone! Love to read your words and know that you are right.....you can do all things! What a blessing to have an awesome family to support you. You are truly blessed. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you today and through the coming days. Enjoy sleeping through Gen. Conf. :-) J/k. We hope they will take excellent care of you and keep you comfortable. I know John will be at your side. We love you. My kids are aware of your situation and are pulling for you too. Nathan sends his love. Rest well.
Martie
Very very cool on all fronts. Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date. Pictures are awesome! I vote for cool wigs.
ReplyDelete